Monday, August 28, 2006

To infinity and beyond


I will be working on another project shortly (I know when am I not working on some project ;-)). I really like this blog and it has been really fun since I have set it up a couple of months ago, but there are a couple of additional avenues I would like to go down and some limitations to what I can do on this site.

First off since this is a hosted solution I don't have the exact freedom I would if I hosted this myself. Although I have never hosted a blog before so I don't really know the pros or cons, but that is something for me to figure out in the coming weeks and months while I test home hosted solutions. Secondly this blog is nice for when I want to write short articles that are updated daily/weekly, but it does not offer the type of indexing in case I wanted to create more long lasting articles or ones that I would frequently like to update like a top 10 list. Another shortfall is that user contribution at this point is hovering around 0%. I would like to introduce a more collaborative work environment at least for some issues and topics. Media content and organization is limited as well. There are some solutions I am looking at for a hosted media location and then eventually branching out to a home created one.

These are just some of the issues and projects I will be working on in the coming months as time permits. My current projects are varied about 4-5 right now, but the one I started work on today was starting my own private wiki. I have been quite interested in the idea of being able to create an environment that offers social collaboration and community updates. Creating multiple wiki's might be interesting as well for instance I could create a collaboration page that my whole family could access and update with information, events, pictures, etc. An additional one could involve hobbies or interests that I share with my friends and family and articles and topics that could be updated and discussed by everyone interested. These are just a couple of the ideas I have in mind. I probably spend way too much time on all these projects, but for me it is exciting just trying to take something new, learn how to use it, and eventually finding a use for it. At first a lot of these ideas don't seem to offer a purpose, but then one of them jumps out at me and I see a reason behind it.

I will keep everyone here posted as to my progress and will probably add links to my new projects as they are completed. Let me know if you have any suggestions on anything really. I would at least like to hear from someone out there. Thanks.

6 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, September 29, 2015, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike outlet, prada outlet, ugg boots, uggs on sale, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike air max, longchamp outlet, polo outlet, louis vuitton outlet, prada handbags, burberry outlet, christian louboutin uk, uggs outlet, nike air max, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, gucci handbags, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet store, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses wholesale, michael kors outlet online, polo ralph lauren outlet online, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, replica watches, ugg boots, tiffany and co, uggs outlet, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, burberry handbags, tiffany jewelry, tory burch outlet, kate spade outlet, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet

 
At 11:21 PM, September 29, 2015, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike blazer pas cher, nike tn, nike free uk, true religion outlet, timberland pas cher, oakley pas cher, ralph lauren uk, nike roshe run uk, true religion outlet, converse pas cher, michael kors, lululemon canada, ray ban uk, nike air max, michael kors pas cher, coach purses, vans pas cher, nike air max uk, polo lacoste, nike free run, michael kors, nike air max uk, jordan pas cher, louboutin pas cher, north face uk, nike air force, sac vanessa bruno, new balance, mulberry uk, nike roshe, hollister pas cher, longchamp pas cher, michael kors outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, sac hermes, polo ralph lauren, air max, burberry pas cher, hollister uk, coach outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, coach outlet, guess pas cher, true religion jeans, hogan outlet, kate spade, coach outlet store online, north face, ray ban pas cher, true religion outlet

 
At 11:24 PM, September 29, 2015, Blogger oakleyses said...

reebok outlet, nike air max, beats by dre, north face outlet, vans, babyliss, converse outlet, lululemon, soccer jerseys, mcm handbags, baseball bats, nike huaraches, longchamp uk, vans outlet, hollister, new balance shoes, nike roshe run, p90x workout, herve leger, hollister, hermes belt, nike air max, mont blanc pens, hollister clothing, jimmy choo outlet, gucci, ghd hair, insanity workout, north face outlet, instyler, valentino shoes, timberland boots, iphone 6 cases, mac cosmetics, asics running shoes, wedding dresses, nfl jerseys, giuseppe zanotti outlet, soccer shoes, bottega veneta, ferragamo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, louboutin, nike trainers uk, celine handbags, ray ban, chi flat iron, converse, ralph lauren, oakley

 
At 11:28 PM, September 29, 2015, Blogger oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, pandora jewelry, barbour uk, links of london, moncler, barbour, canada goose outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, ugg uk, louis vuitton, doke gabbana, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, pandora uk, swarovski, moncler uk, marc jacobs, canada goose, lancel, moncler, canada goose jackets, ugg, pandora jewelry, supra shoes, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, moncler outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, doudoune moncler, ugg pas cher, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, michael kors handbags, canada goose, karen millen uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, coach outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, montre pas cher, moncler, hollister, toms shoes, thomas sabo, canada goose uk, canada goose

 
At 8:37 PM, October 21, 2015, Blogger mmjiaxin said...

black friday 2015
ray-ban sunglasses
kobe bryants shoes
cheap ugg boots
camisetas futbol baratas
los angeles clippers
christian louboutin,louboutin,louboutin outlet,louboutin outlet italia,scarpe louboutin
puma outlet
asics,asics israel,asics shoes,asics running shoes,asics israel,asics gel,asics running,asics gel nimbus,asics gel kayano
hermes birkin bag
nba jerseys
nike mercurial
chicago blackhawks
mont blanc pens
giuseppe zanotti outlet
michael kors outlet online
nike running shoes
adidas outlet
lululemon pants
louis vuitton outlet store
mm1022

 
At 6:55 AM, August 10, 2017, Blogger عبده العمراوى said...

شركة قمة الدقة للخدمات المنزلية
شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات
شركة عزل خزانات بالخبر

 

Post a Comment

<< Home